Who can register?
To create a User Account and to submit an innovation proposal, you must have the authority to provide acknowledgements and declarations for the business which will be the lead respondent, and on behalf of all of the project partners.
How to create a user account
You will need an email address that you can access to create your user account. Then follow the steps below:
- Type in your email address and the displayed “captcha” code;
- An activation code will be sent to your email address – this code will remain active for 5 days;
- The activation email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You should check your junk or spam email folders. You may also need to change your spam mail settings to accept emails sent from the domain innovation.defence.gov.au. It may take up to an hour for the activation email to be sent. If you still have not received an activation code, please use our online enquiry form;
- Either click on the activation link in the email, or paste the activation code into the redeem invitation page screen;
- Create your password: it must be at least 10 characters long and contain a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters; and
- Congratulations, you are now registered and ready to submit proposals!